Video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly available to enhance existing search and image marketing campaign.
Microsoft piloted video ads in September 2021 in select nations.
Over a year later on, video advertisements are offered to all Microsoft advertisers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served across the Microsoft Marketing Network in the nations mentioned above.
Microsoft video advertisements are targeted using intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In testing, Microsoft states adding video to browse campaigns increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search campaign just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video ads can vary
from six seconds to two minutes, though
the business encourages that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can vary from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft uses the following bidding choices for video ads: Enhance for impressions: Bid per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- enjoys two seconds of constant play. Optimize for views: Quote on a single video view. A view is counted when a person sees at least 15 seconds of
- video or clicks on the advertisement. Enhance for clicks: Bid per click on the video. A click is counted when the viewer arrive on your site.
- How To Create A Microsoft Video Campaign Create a Microsoft video marketing campaign by following the actions listed below: From
the retractable menu on the left, choose Campaigns. Select Produce project. Pick one of the video-oriented goals. Enter the Project name
- and the Daily budget plan, and after that choose Save & go to the next
- step. Enter an Ad group name
- and choose your designated audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Add your video. Select Save & go to the next action.
- Pick your Spending plan & quotes settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will instantly produce numerous videos
- for each aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Alternatively, you can submit
- your own videos in each readily available aspect ratio. To find out more, see Microsoft’s assistance page. Source: Microsoft Included Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel